- This event has passed.
International Conference of Technical and Vocational Education and Training
September 15 - September 16
This conference aims to provide a platform for leading scholars, practitioners, policymakers, and students to reflect on and discuss the drivers of high-quality education and training and improve working conditions for youth and all.
Deeper links, stronger institutions, decent jobs – Building better TVET systems
– TVET systems and linkages: TVET system and its backward (support system, student context) and forward linkages (labour market, employment, income), policies/programs and their implementations
– TVET research and knowledge base: availability of research-based knowledge, management information system, measuring skills, designing and implementing surveys, measuring individual and/or firm outcomes
– TVET institutions: governance and functioning, technology, quality, relevance, efficiency, outcome, learning, assessment, permeability, teacher, attracting/participation of youth in TVET
– TVET in society: political, economic, social, and cultural aspects of TVET from a broader social perspective and work environment – work environment within the TVET system as well as in the employment sector
– TVET for the future: preparing TVET for the future, how TVET could contribute to addressing future/emerging challenges